The Myrtle Beach Polar Plunge is a great way to start the new year off with a splash in style!
Are you ready for an exhilarating challenge? On Saturday, January 28th, 2023 The Myrtle Beach Polar Plunge is hosting its 18th Annual Polar Plunge event at the Sands Ocean Club Resort! Join hundreds of brave participants in plunging into the Atlantic Ocean for a good cause and experience something truly unique.
Even if you don’t want to join in on the Polar Plunge, there are still many ways to get involved and show your support! Spectators are welcome and encouraged to attend this incredible event. Everyone is allowed to enjoy the atmosphere from the beach or participate by cheering on those who are “Freezin’ for a Reason.”
Don’t miss out on this amazing event and join us for The Myrtle Beach Polar Plunge. Registration is open now, so sign up today and prepare to take the plunge into the Atlantic Ocean!
Make a bold statement with these stylish fashion tips:
- Wear a polar bear costume
- Put on your favorite Hawaiian shirt and shorts
- Don a wetsuit with bright colors
- Accessorize with sunglasses, hats, and scarves
- Sport a onesie made of polar fleece material
- Go all out in an inflatable polar bear floaty suit
- Wear last year’s Halloween Costume
- Make it extra fun by wearing matching Polar Plunge t-shirts or hoodies with friends!
No matter what fashion statement you decide to make, it’s sure to be a plunge worth remembering!
“Freezin’ for a Reason” is more than just a motto – it’s an opportunity to make a difference for all the South Carolina Special Olympics athletes while having fun! So don your polar gear, get ready to take the plunge, and join us for this amazing event.